The Airstory Review is accepting pitches for thoughtful, thought-provoking, well-researched, and -supported articles on the following subjects:
- Non-fiction writing of any length
- Fiction writing of any length
- The life of the writer
- Writing communities
- Blogging and content marketing
- Intersections of writing worlds or writing with other worlds
- Experimental writing
- Trends in writing, reading, literature and literary scholarship
- Politics and writing
- Gender and writing
- LGBTQ writing
Please read The Airstory Review before pitching your article.
The Airstory Review creators Jim Briggs and Joanna Wiebe will give preference to non-fiction, though they are not opposed to publishing fiction.
Length: 2,000 words minimum
Payment: $400 paid within 4 weeks of publication
Rights: Published articles become the property of Airstory and The Airstory Review*
Submissions: Submit pitches by email to: email@example.com
Include a link to your pitch on Airstory or Google doc
For more information read Writing for Airstory
* I don’t normally post markets that assume all rights, however this publication asks for specific articles and pays well.